Allentore della difesa..

Discussioni sulla FIR e sulle Nazionali, maggiore e giovanili

Moderatore: Emy77

oldprussians

Re: Allentore della difesa..

Messaggio da oldprussians » 29 gen 2018, 14:04

supermax ha scritto:non ti arrabbiare così, che poi si alza la pressione e diventi tutto rosso... 8-)
Non e rabbia! e disperazione latina :wink: :rotfl:

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 30 gen 2018, 23:25

Da 0 risposte ho capito no...

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 30 gen 2018, 23:36

http://www.federugby.it/index.php?optio ... Itemid=811

Sembra di no..

Da questa foto

Di nuovo senza defense coach anzi peggio ce Marius Goosen. .

Ne prenderemo 50 porca la miseria..

JosephK.

Messaggio da JosephK. » 31 gen 2018, 10:22

Bellissima la foto.
"Volevo che tu imparassi una cosa: volevo che tu vedessi che cosa è il vero coraggio, tu che credi che sia rappresentato da un uomo col fucile in mano. Aver coraggio significa sapere di essere sconfitti prima ancora di cominciare, e cominciare egualmente e arrivare fino in fondo, qualsiasi cosa accada. E' raro vincere in questi casi, ma qualche volta succede" (Il Buio oltre la siepe).

Metti una sera con gli amici del bar e capisci quanto è importante... la cultura del rugby.

Entrare al bar per condividere, non per dividere (Il sommo Beppone).

Nex time... Good Game... Nice try... Seh seh avemo capito...

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 31 gen 2018, 11:00

JosephK. ha scritto:Bellissima la foto.
Quello si!

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 31 gen 2018, 16:49

Ma ragazzi non siete preoccupati che la FOR non e capace di administrare I contratti?

speartakle

Messaggio da speartakle » 31 gen 2018, 17:57

oldprussians ha scritto:Ma ragazzi non siete preoccupati che la FOR non e capace di administrare I contratti?
dovresti prendertela con CoS che si affida a Goosen per la difesa, se fosse cosí catastrofico dovrebbe estrometterlo....

stilicone

Messaggio da stilicone » 31 gen 2018, 18:04

Mah, io non ricordo esattamente, ma forse non si è mai capito se Venter avesse un vero e proprio contratto, o se era qui per amicizia e compenso simbolico.
MEMENTO MAROCCO.

Leinsterugby

Messaggio da Leinsterugby » 31 gen 2018, 19:13

speartakle ha scritto:
oldprussians ha scritto:Ma ragazzi non siete preoccupati che la FOR non e capace di administrare I contratti?
dovresti prendertela con CoS che si affida a Goosen per la difesa, se fosse cosí catastrofico dovrebbe estrometterlo....

ahahahaah a San COS tutto è concesso

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 2 feb 2018, 18:14

Adesso sono confuso....

Questo e dal Telegraph di ieri.

Ma lo sta facendo remoto? Con Goosen locale???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/ ... n-puzzles/

Exclusive: Brendan Venter warns England to prepare for 'four or five' more Italian puzzles after success of the 'Fox'

Daniel Schofield
1 FEBRUARY 2018 • 10:00PM
England have been warned to expect the unexpected for their opening NatWest Six Nations match against Italy on Sunday by the man responsible for bamboozling Eddie Jones’ men 12 months ago. Brendan Venter, the architect of Italy’s “Fox” no-ruck tactic, revealed he has “four or five” more wildcard plans up his sleeve as England seek an unprecedented third consecutive Six Nations crown. It was Venter’s plan to make the offside line irrelevant by not contesting rucks and stationing players past the tackle area that so befuddled England last year and became the biggest talking point of the 2017 Championship.

Thanks to the Fox, Italy were leading up until the 69th minute of the contest at Twickenham before three late tries allowed England to pull away to a 36-15 victory, although Venter laughs off Jones’ suggestion that his side had got to grips with the tactic.

The laws have since been changed to prevent a repeat of the Fox, but Venter, in his capacity as a consultant to Italy head coach Conor O’Shea, says the Azzurri will again be thinking outside the box against England in Rome.

“Italy will have to do things differently, absolutely,” Venter told The Daily Telegraph. “You have to get to a point where winning and losing it is not the end of the world because then you can try things. I knew if we did the same things as England we were going to lose. We may as well try something different.

“I have a lot of ideas like that. The whole concept of these ideas is that you are faced with a challenge or a problem, which is exactly what medicine is. If you think your solution lies in one thing then you don’t understand the magnitude of the problem. That forces you to think out of the box, especially with a problem like Italy v England.

Italy's scrum-half Edoardo Gori (L) kicks the ball up-field during the Six Nations international rugby union match between England and Italy at Twickenham stadium

“That’s a big problem. Italy’s two teams are struggling in the PRO14; England have the European champions. They cannot be further apart. If you do the normal stuff then it just won’t work. That was the thought process.”

Asked how many others plans he is ready to put into practice, Venter, who also coaches South Africa and London Irish, says, “There are probably four or five. I am waiting for the right opportunity. I had a good one in the Currie Cup final in 2013. I may use it again but I may have to wait. There’s a time for everything.”

Even if Italy ultimately lost, the plan most definitely worked. England players were utterly befuddled. Flanker James Haskell was even picked up on asking Romain Poite how to form a ruck to which the French referee replied, “I’m a referee not a coach.”

Jones would claim that his side adapted to the Fox in the second half. Venter disputes that saying an injury to scrum half Edoardo Gori, who was responsible for standing behind the tackle area, was the real turning point.

“Everybody got carried away because it looked so much fun,” Venter said. “When Sergio (Parisse) and Edoardo were doing it, it was working brilliantly. Their thought process was that they figured it out. They didn’t figure anything out. Their tries did not come from outfoxing the fox. Their tries came from us not kicking the ball out and then them counterattacking. It was nothing to do with the fox.”

Jones would launch a withering attack on Italy’s tactics in the post-match press conference comparing it to the Trevor Chappell bowling underarm to which Venter is utterly unperturbed. “It was only negative if you were English,” Venter said. “Everyone else laughed and said this is interesting. Life needs to be interesting. Why do the same thing over and over again?”

James Haskell talks to the referee against Italy
James Haskell was picked up by the referee's microphone asking how to form a ruck CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
Venter, the godfather of the current Saracens dynasty, certainly ranks as one of the game’s most interesting characters. As well as his commitments with Italy, South Africa and London Irish, Venter runs works at a general practitioner’s surgery in Cape Town. He frequently compares his two worlds, medicine and rugby, and he says it is no coincidence that the three teams he is working with are struggling.

“When I am in my practice and a patient comes with a medical form to fill in, I almost have a heart attack,” Venter said. “I hate admin. I hate forms. I send them to the other doctor. I do not do admin on people. I only see people who are sick in my practice.

“It is the same with the rugby. For me there is no challenge or value if everything is working. Why would I try to coach them? It doesn’t make sense. You are not sick so there’s nothing I can do for you. When you are sick I can try to help you. I may not succeed but it is a personal challenge. So I don’t go to healthy teams.” On the surface, Italy do not appear to have made any great strides forward under O’Shea losing ten of their 11 fixtures last year. However, Venter has been witness to real improvements.

“When a patient is getting better that’s the object,” Venter said. “With time he will be healed and fully healthy. It is the same thing with Italy. Conor has put certain systems in place and now you ask are they better off than they were? For me it is about the performance and how we are getting better. I can’t just look at the results. As long as you are on an upward curve that’s the main thing. In Italy, people just see the results even though there’s immense progress.”

Garryowen

Messaggio da Garryowen » 2 feb 2018, 18:18

Abbiamo capito. Quello che va in campo a portare l'acqua con l'Italia in realtà è Venter mascherato da Goosen
"C'è solo una cosa al mondo meglio del rugby. Parlare di rugby"
(parafrasi da G.G. Marquez)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/how-much-funding-welsh-rugby-12405682 A imperitura memoria

Garryowen

Messaggio da Garryowen » 2 feb 2018, 18:33

Al di là di tutto, Venter è un innovatore, è uno delle più forti personalità dello sport mondiale.
Ha poco da competere, il Batrace.

Venter è portatore nel rugby del cosiddetto pensiero laterale. Leggete l'intervista. Per me è un genio.
Lui non perderà mai. L'Italia l'anno scorso ha perso perché si è fatto male Gori, non per altro. La Fox aveva vinto e la cosa è dimostrata dai commenti stizziti del Batrace, nonostante la vittoria in quella partita
"C'è solo una cosa al mondo meglio del rugby. Parlare di rugby"
(parafrasi da G.G. Marquez)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/how-much-funding-welsh-rugby-12405682 A imperitura memoria

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 2 feb 2018, 18:37

Per me rimane la confusione.

Nessuno lo ha visto a Roma penso

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 2 feb 2018, 18:42

Su Twitter parla solo di sud africa. ..

Non e che uno qui con Twitter lo puo chiedere dove e?

oldprussians

Messaggio da oldprussians » 2 feb 2018, 19:24

Un po vechhio ma forse spiega tanto.

If and when we need him..

https://youtu.be/4YcNVtoc8oo

Rispondi

Torna a “La Federazione e la Nazionale”